These Plugins have been written to adjust specific scenarios encountered by users migrating from other products. They may be used as they stand, or form the basis of a new Plugin. Some have been published in the Plugin Store.
Anyway, use File > Backup/Restore > Small Backup before running a Plugin just in case.
If the results are unsatisfactory use Edit > Undo Plugin Updates before closing ƒh to reverse all changes.
Alternatively, if you have closed ƒh, try File > Backup/Restore > Revert to Snapshot providing no other changes have been made.
Each Plugin has a short description, but its associated Forum thread explains how it is used in much greater detail.
- Clean Up Selected Notes (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin that is the Clean Up Notes Plugin but for selected Note Records.
See Forum thread Clean Up Notes for Subset March 2016.
- Copy LatLong in Name to LatLong (download plugin from forum thread below)
V6+ Plugin to move every Lat,Long at end of Place Name to associated Lat/Long field.
See Forum thread FH TMG Direct import issues following V6.0.1 March 2016.
- Give Witnesses Their Own Facts V6+ Plugin to convert any Fact Witnesses to multiple Facts.
- Migrate Census Family to Individual Events
V5+ Plugin to make each Census (family) Event into two Individual Census Events.
See Forum thread Using Expressions to show Census Icons on Diagrams Feb 2016.
- Move _UNCAT to Address (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin to move any _UNCAT UDF to Address for every Event & RESIdence Fact.
See Forum thread Fact Notes and Sources from FTM Feb 2016.
- Move Note to Address (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin to move any local Note to Address for every Event & RESIdence Fact.
See Forum thread Problems Importing FTM Gedcom to FH Oct 2015.
- Move Marriage Media to Family (download plugin from forum thread below)
V5+ Plugin to move all Media linked to Marriage Events to the Family Record.
See Forum thread Family Media:Linking to Existing Fact Media March 2016.
- Splitting Lumped Sources plugin converts lumped sources of the type favoured by products such as Family Tree Maker and RootsMagic into individual split sources that fit much better into the ƒh architecture. Works with both traditional generic sources in ƒh5+ and ƒh7 templated sources.