* [Closed] BOLD tab on Property Window when Data

For Wish List Requests that have either (a) been progressed to the Wish List; or (b) been classified as duplicates, or as redundant because the requirement is already satisfied within FH and/or plugins; or (c) closed because it wasn't possible to arrive at a clear specification of the request within 15 months of it being raised.
GeneS
Gold
Family Historian: V7

[Closed] BOLD tab on Property Window when Data

Post by GeneS »

On the properties window I would find it very helpful to have the tab names become BOLD if they had any data. when flipping through names I wouldnt have to check ea tab one at a time if I could just see a change in the tab name.
tatewise
Megastar

Re: BOLD tab on Property Window when Data

Post by tatewise »

Can you achieve the same objective by opening the All tab and then flipping through names?

That All tab display clearly shows whether there are any Facts or Media or record level Notes.

The All tab itself would always be BOLD except perhaps for an [unnamed person] with no data.

The Facts, Media & Notes tabs would not indicate whether there were any Parent/Spouse Family relationships or other links to Associated Persons or Alias Persons, nor Record Flags or various IDs. So they would not be foolproof in identifying where data exists. Only the All tab can do that.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
GeneS
Gold

Re: BOLD tab on Property Window when Data

Post by GeneS »

Thanks, Ill work with that and remove this request shortly