* List Citation links/persons for a Given Source

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
ronk
Superstar
Family Historian: V7

List Citation links/persons for a Given Source

Post by ronk »

This will likely be an easy answer for most of you, but I couldn't find it :( . In TNG, I can list sources, then click on a source to see all persons with citations linked to that source.

I can list sources and number of record ID/citations, but how do I see those links/persons?

Ron
Ron Krzmarzick~~ FH 7.0.20 TNG 14.0.2 website Roots & Relatives Remembered, Laragon 5.0, Win 11 pro
pwe
Famous
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: List Citation links/persons for a Given Source

Post by pwe »

Ron,
Click on the source in the source list and then go "view" and then select "record links" This will give a list of all individuals using that source.
Peter
ronk
Superstar

Post by ronk »

Thanks, in the meantime I found the plugin List all Citations for Source, which also lists the text and event/fact with the record IDs. The FH view is quick, but brief.

Regards,

Ron
Ron Krzmarzick~~ FH 7.0.20 TNG 14.0.2 website Roots & Relatives Remembered, Laragon 5.0, Win 11 pro
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

See how_to:find_links_to_source|> Finding Records linked to a Source and more generally how_to:finding_where_records_are_used|> Finding where Records are used that provide several answers.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry