* [Duplicate] More Keyboard shortcuts please

For Wish List Requests that have either (a) been progressed to the Wish List; or (b) been classified as duplicates, or as redundant because the requirement is already satisfied within FH and/or plugins; or (c) closed because it wasn't possible to arrive at a clear specification of the request within 15 months of it being raised.
GaryJones99
Family Historian: V7

[Duplicate] More Keyboard shortcuts please

Post by GaryJones99 »

Can you please add more keyboard shortcuts? I use Touch Portal which is really useful for automating things such as data entry. One very simple shortcut I would like to request please is that there is currently no shortcut for "Paste Unformatted Text" which means whenever I paste a table containing one or two entries with web links and I just want to have plain text I have to select each entry in turn, use CTRL+X to Cut but then use the mouse to right click to paste without format. If I paste the entire table without format then I lose all other formatting which I don't want to do. This may seem like a trivial request but when I'm processing quite a few records then it is a pain having to use the right click each time and also stops me automating the process using Touch Portal. I'm sure there are lots of other functions in FH where a shortcut would be useful so please can you consider adding as many shortcuts as you can. FH is a great application and if I was able to automate a number of workflows then that would be fantastic and a great time saver. Thanks.
ColeValleyGirl
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: More Keyboard shortcuts please

Post by ColeValleyGirl »

Please Read Before Posting Wishes (6176)

This overlaps with [On Hold until 21 Feb 2025] Hotkey to hide boxes in charts/diagrams (19120). Please contribute to that discussion rather than raise a new request.