* Report like Focus Window -> Descendants Tab

Questions about creating, customising and using diagrams and charts
janeri
Gold
Family Historian: V7

Report like Focus Window -> Descendants Tab

Post by janeri »

Hi

Are there any reports in FH7 that generate something like what is seen on the Descendants Tab in the Focus window (screenshot)?
A very compact, waterfall-style descendants chart? Something a little similar to Pedigree Chart, only for descendants and suitable for A4 printing.

2024-02-11 15_49_56-Family Historian Sample Project - Family Historian Project - [Focus Window].png
2024-02-11 15_49_56-Family Historian Sample Project - Family Historian Project - [Focus Window].png (22.54 KiB) Viewed 409 times

Jan
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Report like Focus Window -> Descendants Tab

Post by tatewise »

The nearest would be an Outline Descendants report customised to omit all Events/Attributes, Pictures & Sources.

Alternatively, simply take a screenshot of the Focus Window tab.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
janeri
Gold

Post by janeri »

Thanks Mike

for confirming there is nothing quite like this. I have already used the "take screenshot of the Focus Window tab" work around. I now also tried customizing the "Outline Descendants report". Not exactly what I'm used to and prefer, but probably the closest I get with FH7 then.

Jan

2024-02-11 22_21_20-Jan Eri - Family Historian Project - [Descendant Outline].png
2024-02-11 22_21_20-Jan Eri - Family Historian Project - [Descendant Outline].png (15.28 KiB) Viewed 363 times
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

Yes, but you can omit the numbers on the left of each person by using Display Options > Main tab and setting the Numbering option to None
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry