* Image Rotation

For Wish List Requests that have either (a) been progressed to the Wish List; or (b) been classified as duplicates, or as redundant because the requirement is already satisfied within FH and/or plugins; or (c) closed because it wasn't possible to arrive at a clear specification of the request within 15 months of it being raised.
billyandkeri
Gold
Family Historian: V7

Image Rotation

Post by billyandkeri »

Having the ability to rotate an image once in Family History would be of great value. I make sure to rotate images in Windows Explorer so that the proper rotation is set before importing them into Family Historian. However, every now and then there is a stubborn image and no matter how many times I rotate it, it always has the wrong rotation in Family Historian. So, having the ability to rotate the image in Family Historian would eliminate lots of frustration, and reports would look so much better with the proper rotation.
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Image Rotation

Post by tatewise »

The FH v7.0 Help says "Auto-rotation of images is now supported by default."
So if the image with its EXIF information displays correctly in Windows then it should be correct in FH.
I know it was a problem in FH v6.2 but are you still having the problem in FH v7.0?

If problems still exist then perhaps that needs a bug report to CP?
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
ColeValleyGirl
Megastar

Re: Image Rotation

Post by ColeValleyGirl »

Closing for lack of activity