* Spell Check

For Wish List Requests that have either (a) been progressed to the Wish List; or (b) been classified as duplicates, or as redundant because the requirement is already satisfied within FH and/or plugins; or (c) closed because it wasn't possible to arrive at a clear specification of the request within 15 months of it being raised.
goodwin2
Famous
Family Historian: V6.2

Spell Check

Post by goodwin2 »

I searched in the wish lists and could not find a request for spell checking but can't imagine that there has not been such a request. Did I miss something here.

If it is on a list how do I add my name?
GSB
goodwin2
Famous
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: Spell Check

Post by goodwin2 »

I just found a Wish List link but when I clicked on it, I got an error message - so guess my original question still stands.
GSB
tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Spell Check

Post by tatewise »

There is existing Wish List item Ref 79 Spell Check that is mentioned in Spellcheck and formatted text (13945).

BTW: You should search globally first, as advised in Please Read Before Posting Wishes (6176) then you would have found the entries above.

I note that you commented on Ref 79 Spell Check on Friday 24th July 2009 11:15 PM and added Vote of 4 the next day, which you could now increase to 5 if you wished. It is currently 6th on the SCORE/VOTES listing.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry