* Plugin export GEDFile 4.6 URL Missing from sources

For users to report plugin bugs and request plugin enhancements; and for authors to test new/new versions of plugins, and to discuss plugin development (in the Programming Technicalities sub-forum). If you want advice on choosing or using a plugin, please ask in General Usage or an appropriate sub-forum.
Bullee
Platinum
Family Historian: V7

Plugin export GEDFile 4.6 URL Missing from sources

Post by Bullee »

Hello,

I run the plugin to see an export of how it will be shown in Familytree from Myheritage, before this FH i used this program,

and after i imported de gedfile (i used the standard export options,

i see 2 differents.
in "Knipsel 1" this is from FM you see there that er is a URL Link standing and second the assessment is standing "Primairy"

in "Knipsel 2" this is form Familytree, you see that the URL is missing and the assesment is standing Secondary..

am i doing something not good ??

all the informationg from the sources is for the rest good it is standing there.

Jan Bullee
Attachments
Knipsel 1.JPG
Knipsel 1.JPG (71.68 KiB) Viewed 708 times
Knipsel 2.JPG
Knipsel 2.JPG (49.72 KiB) Viewed 708 times
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Plugin export GEDFile 4.6 URL Missing from sources

Post by tatewise »

If you use Templated Sources then the ● Template Fields do not use standard GEDCOM Fields.

So ● URL (Digital Location) is not the same as the MyHertitage Page or URL / Pagina of URL
If you use Edit Source / Bron bewerken then all the FH Template Fields should be in the Source Notes.

The MyHertitage Page or URL / Pagina of URL is the same as the FH Citation-specfic Details ~ Where Within field.

I cannot explain why the FH Primary information appears in MyHeritage as Secondary information / Secundair bewijsmateriaal
In all my tests the Assessment values all transfer from FH to MyHeritage correctly.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
Bullee
Platinum

Re: Plugin export GEDFile 4.6 URL Missing from sources

Post by Bullee »

thanks for your answer,
it look like if i wanne export this to this program i must change my source layout and also by all sources put the url.

but i have more problems wit the gedfile but don't know if this is a bug in Myheritage..

Jan Bullee