* Where Used record links V1.9 (from the store)

For users to report plugin bugs and request plugin enhancements; and for authors to test new/new versions of plugins, and to discuss plugin development (in the Programming Technicalities sub-forum). If you want advice on choosing or using a plugin, please ask in General Usage or an appropriate sub-forum.
Ron Melby
Megastar
Family Historian: V6.2

Where Used record links V1.9 (from the store)

Post by Ron Melby »

mike,

is it your intent for this to work under _G._VERSION 'Lua 5.1' ?
check for updates from the store let me update it. I am running other tests, so, I am running a lot more plugins I haven't used in quite a while.
my sig is correct, W10 fh 6.7.2 (I will make it to 7 about 7.5 hopefully by then the get the fh kinks worked out, and will have some system to be on the latest releases of lua and ancillaries as they settle in.

477 if strClass == "longtext" or strClass == "richtext" or fhGetMetafieldType(anyRef) == "AD" then -- _FIELD is an Address -- V1.9

fhGetMetafieldType throws an error. 6.7.2 dont know owt about metafields.

I suppose you are heads down on plenty, I am in no hurry, I have several other programs to test, but its the only program at its size of 41190 bytes, then next useful one down is half that size and the next useful one up is 90k+-bytes, and I need to test a program that size range as well at some point (my profiler has to make a rule of thumb decision based on byte size of source since I have nothing else to go on, on which profiler method to use. ) so at some point it is important.
FH V.6.2.7 Win 10 64 bit
tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Where Used record links V1.9 (from the store)

Post by tatewise »

Sorry Ron, that is my mistake, and will be fixed in the next version of the plugin.

For the time being please edit that line 477 and remove the offending code and the comment:
or strClass == "richtext" or fhGetMetafieldType(anyRef) == "AD"
leaving just:
if strClass == "longtext" then
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry