* My Heritage - online family tree display options

Got general Family History research questions - this is the place
Peter Collier
Famous
Family Historian: V7

My Heritage - online family tree display options

Post by Peter Collier »

I'm using My Heritage for a little while as I have discovered some useful DNA matches there that are not registered elsewhere and they are helping to fill a couple of blanks in my FH master tree.

I've uploaded a gedcom on there so I have a family tree to pin my various DNA kits to, but this tree is now covered in wretched balloons and hearts and god knows what for people that have a birthday or anniversary or whatever at some in the not too distant future or past. It looks utterly ridiculous; I'm finding it a major distraction and, increasingly, an annoyance.

Is there a way to switch the ruddy things off? I've tried, but I can't seem to find a toggle for them anywhere.

(I'm talking about the display of the online tree on MH of course, FH is not affected in any way!)
Peter Collier

Collier, Savory, Buckerfield, Edmonds, Low, Dungey, Lester, Chambers, Walshe, Moylan, Bradley, Connors, Udale, Wilson, Benfield, Downey
David2416
Superstar
Family Historian: V7

Re: My Heritage - online family tree display options

Post by David2416 »

That's odd, my tree isn't festooned like that. Have you tried their customer support. UK no is 0800 8164 8606.

For other areas numbers are listed at:

myheritage.com/contact-myheritage

Open 24 hours Mon-Sat You, need your account id.