* Christmas Lights and Wishes

The place to post news about genealogy products and services that might be of interest to other Family Historian users.
Jane
Site Admin
Family Historian: V7

Christmas Lights and Wishes

Post by Jane »

Just a note to say I put the lights up yesterday so please try not to break too many.

I would like to say a huge thank you to the Moderators who do a sterling job of looking after FHUG. As well as to all the people who have worked so very hard to rework and reorder the Knowledge base into it's new form.

On a personal note I am sorry to have not been able to be more active in the forums or mailing list, but my day job takes up far more of my time as we only have 3 staff now.

I hope everyone has a great Christmas and are able to spend it with the people you want. I will be hosting my sister's family and my Father for lunch and tea on Saturday. So thought I would get this message out early as I will need to put my cooking hat on tomorrow once I finish work at lunchtime.
2021-12-23_162402.jpg
2021-12-23_162402.jpg (75.15 KiB) Viewed 3057 times
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
BillH
Megastar

Re: Christmas Lights and Wishes

Post by BillH »

Jane,

Thanks to you for all you've done in putting the site together and maintaining it all these years. It is a great resource for FH users.

Wishing you and your family all the best over the holiday season!

Bill
Peter Collier
Famous

Post by Peter Collier »

Merry Christmas to all, and my thanks too to all who put their time into making this such a useful resource for all of us.
Peter Collier

Collier, Savory, Buckerfield, Edmonds, Low, Dungey, Lester, Chambers, Walshe, Moylan, Bradley, Connors, Udale, Wilson, Benfield, Downey
ADC65
Superstar

Post by ADC65 »

Merry Christmas Jane and all the Moderators. Thank you for all the help you give.

Adrian.
Adrian Cook
Researching Cook, Summers, Phipps and Bradford, mainly in Wales and the South West of England
klm2OUMK
Diamond

Post by klm2OUMK »

Thank you for your best wishes for Christmas and New Year and all your and moderators hard work during 2021.
I have enjoyed using the new version 7 and updating all of my previous records. So now looking forward to 2022
ColinMc
Superstar

Post by ColinMc »

Thanks to all who put their time into helping others.

Merry Christmas
Colin McDonald - Researching McDonald, McGillivray, Tait, Rountree families