* Two entries in citations...

AS allows faster and more convenient creation of source records for Family Historian.
russellf97
Platinum
Family Historian: V7

Two entries in citations...

Post by russellf97 »

I'm not sure what's happening here, but after I've saved Gladys's baptism, there are two 'Text from Source' entries in the Citation pane, but only one appears in the Text from Source pane.
I've tried removing all links to her baptism, including from the Facts tab in the Property Box, and Media, and inputting her baptism again, but with the same result. Any ideas most welcome..!
I'm using AS 7.2.4
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (136.88 KiB) Viewed 1526 times
Phil

Indecision is the key to flexibility.
LornaCraig
Megastar

Re: Two entries in citations...

Post by LornaCraig »

It looks as if you have customised the Citation window to include the Text from Source field twice. If you click the cog wheel icon at top right of the Citation window and select Customize Citation Window I think you will find the Text From Source item appears twice in the right hand pane. Select one of the lines and click the < arrow in the centre to remove it, then click OK.

(This has nothing to do with Ancestral Sources, and will apply to all your generic sources when they are displayed in the Citation window)
Lorna
russellf97
Platinum

Re: Two entries in citations...

Post by russellf97 »

Thank you very much, Lorna. That'll teach me to fiddle about with stuff when I don't know what I'm doing. :oops:
Phil

Indecision is the key to flexibility.