* Pop Up in AS

AS allows faster and more convenient creation of source records for Family Historian.
rodit
Famous
Family Historian: V7

Pop Up in AS

Post by rodit »

Nick
I have recently started getting the attached pop-up in AS when I hit the 'Save' button
It appears to come on all entries - B, M, D - but not (I think) censuses.
Pressing the 'OK' button works, the pop-up goes away, and the info is passed to FH as it always has.
Is this something new, or am I doing something wrong?
Roger
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (25.78 KiB) Viewed 4308 times
ColeValleyGirl
Megastar

Re: Pop Up in AS

Post by ColeValleyGirl »

It's just warning you about something you might not want to do (or have omitted to do). It's always done that for some things (saving without linking images, for example). In this case, you've entered data which might change facts you're previously recorded for an individual and it's checking that you have explicitly decided to disregard that data.
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

I think it is specifically to do with Associated Individuals added via the Further Info tab, which as you correctly identified does NOT apply to Census entries, but does apply to all the other BMD entries.

So perhaps you have started adding witness names, etc, but have not actually confirmed them with the Add button.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
rodit
Famous

Post by rodit »

Thanks for the responses. I was not aware that Associated Individuals referred to Witnesses, Ministers, etc. and I will have to check in the future that I hit Add. I will also check those which gave the Pop-up, to see if all are there.
Thanks again
Roger