* New version 7.0.6

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
YorkieF
Gold
Family Historian: V7

New version 7.0.6

Post by YorkieF »

I'd been having my FH7.0.5 not responding for a few days so I decided to reinstall it again. Now it's 7.0.6 and now Internet Explorer has gone and Edge has taken its place for the internal web browser window. Thumbs up. :D
Electrovellum
Gold

Re: New version 7.0.6

Post by Electrovellum »

Doesn't seem to be available yet as an update!
RS3100
Superstar

Post by RS3100 »

As seems to be the norm with v7 incremental updates, it is soft released via the download link on the CP website, and assuming no show-stopping bugs are reported by the more limited user base, will no doubt be notified as an update through FH in due course.

I believe several users have been running it for a few weeks now to test the fixes for bugs they had reported in previous versions and I personally haven't noticed any issues, although that doesn't mean there may not be any.
mjashby
Megastar

Re: New version 7.0.7

Post by mjashby »

Update Version 7.07 is now available from https://www.family-historian.co.uk/install7 The Changelog has also been updated - https://www.family-historian.co.uk/v7-updates

Mervyn
BillH
Megastar

Post by BillH »

It is also available from FH using Help > Check for Updates.

Bill
HanniganResearch
Gold

Post by HanniganResearch »

Just updated and it is now version 7.0.7