* Can't find the Query store

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
TimM
Diamond
Family Historian: V6.2

Can't find the Query store

Post by TimM »

I was preparing to show a potential new FH user around the software and how well it is supported through the FHUG and FH websites.
I thought I’d check the Queries download store on the FH website to see if there were any interesting additions since I last looked (some time ago). Shock horror, it wasn’t there! I’m quite sure there used to be a query store with dozens of queries because I download several back when I was using FH V2 or V3. I’ve had a look in the various FH menus on their website, but can’t see it.
So:
Am I missing something?
What happened to the query store?
Where do you go to find all those downloadable queries?
What are newbies to do if the query store has been removed?

Tim
brianlummis
Superstar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Can't find the Query store

Post by brianlummis »

If you go to the Knowledge Base using the link at the top of this page and then click the menu item Download/Snippets and use the sub menu Downloads all will be revealed!

Brian
tatewise
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Can't find the Query store

Post by tatewise »

Yes, the Query and other Downloads were always in the FHUG Knowledge Base and not the FH website.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry