* How to get 2nd marriage to show in report

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
Susan_Needham
Gold
Family Historian: V7

How to get 2nd marriage to show in report

Post by Susan_Needham »

I am using FH V7.0.1 and I have an individual who married twice. I have added the events to his individual record and included notes for both events. When I go to publish a family group report only 1 marriage and the relevant note is displayed? Can someone explain what I am doing wrong please. I would be very grateful. Thank you
ColeValleyGirl
Megastar

Re: How to get 2nd marriage to show in report

Post by ColeValleyGirl »

I will be corrected if wrong, but believe that a 'Family Group report' only includes information about a specified family (i.e. a couple) and not any other family to which the individuals concerned belong.

You may wish to look at one of the 'Individual' reports instead and include both members of the couple.
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

Yes, the Family Group Sheet only reports on one nuclear family. It is effectively focused on one Family record.

Whereas all other relevant reports (Individual Summary, Narrative, Outline, etc, reports) include all spouses and children.

BTW: Susan, I advise that you update to the latest FH v7.0.5 from https://www.family-historian.co.uk/install7.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
Susan_Needham
Gold

Post by Susan_Needham »

Thank you , I realised that eventually. Been away from FH for a while and I easily forget.
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

Susan, have you updated to the latest FH v7.0.5 as suggested?

Please also update your FHUG Profile on the right to say Family Historian: V7.
Click your username, then Edit profile, select FH V7, and scroll down to click Submit.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry