* Delete Source Template Record?

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
BEJ
Famous
Family Historian: V7

Delete Source Template Record?

Post by BEJ »

The Knowledge Base mentions in several places that Source Template Records can be edited. For example: "Changes you make to a Source Template Record within your Project (by editing it directly, or synchronizing it with changes you have made to the corresponding Source Template Definition) will not affect a Source already created from that Template unless and until you make one or more changes to the Source."

I know how to sync a definition and record. However, I cannot find anywhere to edit the records themselves--actually, I appear to have a duplicate and wish to delete one. Where do I look?
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Delete Source Template Record?

Post by tatewise »

See Delete Custom Source Template (19374) but remember to check it has no Links before deletion.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
BEJ
Famous

Post by BEJ »

Ah ha. Thanks.

Would be good for Calico to add this some where in the Knowledge Base.
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

Calico Pie are not responsible for the FHUG Knowledge Base and it is already mentioned in Key Features for Newcomers under Records & Fields & Multimedia (although the wording is a bit upset, so I will get it corrected).
It is also mentioned in Records Window.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry