* Producing a Book

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
ricklach
Platinum
Family Historian: V7

Producing a Book

Post by ricklach »

I am a TMG user and just today, imported all of my data from TMG into FH. I have 15 generations in my family tree and about 55K people and 18K exhibits. At this point I continue to improve my research and prepare the output. My approach has been to collect all the facts, write individual sentences for those facts, and produce a readable narrative. As you know, just collecting the sentences from the individual facts does not produce what I would consider - an interesting narrative. What I have done in the past is to generate an individual narrative and then edit that narrative within a story tag to produce acceptable prose, and then use that tag as the output for a Book. Given some of the newer features of FH, can you suggest a work flow that might accomplish my aim so that I may just use a single tag for each individual as the basis of my Book.