* Thanks

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
ColinMc
Superstar
Family Historian: V7

Thanks

Post by ColinMc »

With Christmas fast approaching, I'd like to say a huge big thanks to a few people - Calico Pie and their staff, Nick at Ancestral Sources, and a few FHUG members.

I'm reluctant to mention them by name as while there are a couple of obvious stars, I know that there are a few others who may be less well known, but who also do great work. Whilst in peacetime, the forum is already pretty busy, in action, following the release of V7, the workload is phenomenal.

The help given in this forum is phenomenal. I hope Calico Pie appreciate it.

Thanks to everyone who helps, and have as good a Christmas (or whatever you celebrate) as you can this year and have a day or so of downtime.
Colin McDonald - Researching McDonald, McGillivray, Tait, Rountree families
BillH
Megastar

Re: Thanks

Post by BillH »

I second this sentiment completely. I would like to especially thank Jane for hosting this web site which is such a huge source of help for all FH users. Don't know what I would have done over the last 10 years without it.

Thanks to everyone and I wish everyone a happy holidays and a happy and healthy new year.

Bill
Bill Henshaw
AdrianBruce
Megastar

Post by AdrianBruce »

Absolutely agree
Adrian
wulliam
Famous

Post by wulliam »

Absolutely - thanks to so many for so much!
William
dewilkinson
Superstar

Post by dewilkinson »

Here here! and a merry Christmas (if you can) to everyone
David Wilkinson researching Bowtle, Butcher, Edwards, Gillingham, Overett, Ransome, Simpson, and Wilkinson in East Anglia

Deterioration is contagious, and places are destroyed or renovated by the spirit of the people who go to them
Bundle
Platinum

Post by Bundle »

I'm not a full-time user of FH but appreciate the huge effort of many on this forum. A big thank you from me too.