* Export Gedcom TNG

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
PyreneesPirate
Famous
Family Historian: V7

Export Gedcom TNG

Post by PyreneesPirate »

Hello,

After 12 months, I decided to upgrade my TNG website with a new Gedcom etc.

Last time, the export TNG settings worked very well through Mike T's Export Gedcom plug-in 3.7.

I have upgraded to 3.9 today and have kept my TNG settings from last time. I go to run plugin 3.9 and it sends me to the Export setup pages as normal. However, I must be missing something as all my flags / options for TNG are the same and I just want to run the export process.....but the long Export GEDCOM button at the bottom is greyed out.

Am i missing something?

Any help would be very much appreciated, thanks,

PP
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Export Gedcom TNG

Post by tatewise »

It will be because there is no suitable export folder defined.
Possibly you have changed the Location of your Projects or moved to OneDrive, etc, etc...

Anyway, use the Choose Export Folder button to select your Project's ...\Public\Export folder or wherever you usually export to and all will be well.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
PyreneesPirate
Famous

Re: Export Gedcom TNG

Post by PyreneesPirate »

Thanks Mike,

I have re-input the Export Folder and it is working. It's been a little while since I used the facility, a bit rusty!!
Now I just need to re-hone the file transfer process. :shock:

Great service again!!

Thanks,

PP