* Saving Diagram - Single page pdf

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
ColinMc
Superstar
Family Historian: V7

Saving Diagram - Single page pdf

Post by ColinMc »

I've got a diagram set up as 100% scaling, with page width 44.8cm & height 411.02cm.
pdf.jpg
pdf.jpg (58.69 KiB) Viewed 1813 times
Both these dimensions appear to me to be within those specified in how_to:creating_a_single_page_pdf_of_a_diagram|> Single Page PDF of a Diagram and yet when I ouput, I'm getting a two page document. If I change scaling to 80% it fits happily on one page (it may fit at higher % as well but I did not test sizes in between).

Any suggestions why this might not fit a single page?

While writing, I'd like to change the KB article to show max dimensions in cm. Currently it shows inches and mm. Since FH shows the metric sizes in cm, it would be easier to show cm as well. I know its only a divide by 10, but it would be better to have them shown explicitly. If no objections' I'll edit it.
Colin McDonald - Researching McDonald, McGillivray, Tait, Rountree families
LornaCraig
Megastar

Re: Saving Diagram - Single page pdf

Post by LornaCraig »

That page in the Knowledge Base says the max size is 3276 mm x 3276 mm (i.e. 327.6 cm x 327.6 cm) so your diagram width of 411.02 cm is greater than that.
Lorna
ColinMc
Superstar

Re: Saving Diagram - Single page pdf

Post by ColinMc »

Thanks I was looking at the paragraph above. Makes sense now.
Colin McDonald - Researching McDonald, McGillivray, Tait, Rountree families