* Pop-up boxes font size

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
dewilkinson
Superstar
Family Historian: V7

Pop-up boxes font size

Post by dewilkinson »

I have had to increase screen font sizes as I am finding smaller fonts increasingly difficult to read. The only thing I cannot seem to adjust is the font size for pop-up boxes such as Edit Place Name, is this possible?
David Wilkinson researching Bowtle, Butcher, Edwards, Gillingham, Overett, Ransome, Simpson, and Wilkinson in East Anglia

Deterioration is contagious, and places are destroyed or renovated by the spirit of the people who go to them
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Pop-up boxes font size

Post by tatewise »

FH can only adjust fonts, etc, in a limited number of scenarios (excluding pop-up boxes):
Tools > Preferences > Display / Focus Window / Property Box / Map Window / Query Window.
Diagram > Options > Text > Edit
Report > Options > Format

The only overall solution is to use the Windows 10 Start > Settings > System > Display > Scale and Layout.

I went through similar difficulties before my cataracts were resolved.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
dewilkinson
Superstar

Re: Pop-up boxes font size

Post by dewilkinson »

Thank you, that is what I thought.
David Wilkinson researching Bowtle, Butcher, Edwards, Gillingham, Overett, Ransome, Simpson, and Wilkinson in East Anglia

Deterioration is contagious, and places are destroyed or renovated by the spirit of the people who go to them