* Property Box, Facts tab, More column

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
bdrgssr
Family Historian: V6

Property Box, Facts tab, More column

Post by bdrgssr »

There are four columns in the Facts tab of the Property Box: Date, Fact, Age and More.

Which facts have entries in the "More" column? The Knowledge Base states, "The More column in the upper pane indicates whether each fact has Witnesses, Media, or Notes."

I've entered a Date, Place, Address and Note for a Birth event. The Date and Location appear, but nothing appears in the More column -- neither the Address or the Note.
LornaCraig
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Property Box, Facts tab, More column

Post by LornaCraig »

If you have entered a note for a fact there should be a yellow icon like a notepad in the More column. Witnesses and Media have other icons. This is an extract from the FH Help files:
Facts tab info.JPG
Facts tab info.JPG (30.95 KiB) Viewed 3051 times
Lorna
bdrgssr

Post by bdrgssr »

Thank you Lorna, for the useful reply. I now see the small (very light) yellow note icon. Do you know if there is a way we can make the icons a bit larger and/or darker? -- Bruce
LornaCraig
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Post by LornaCraig »

Sorry, I don't think there is any way of making those particular icons larger or darker. There are options to change the size of the toolbar icons (Tools>Preferences>Display) or to change the overall colour scheme to High Contrast in some areas (Tools>Preferences>General>Colour Scheme) or to adjust some of the colours in the Property Box (Tools>Preferences>Property Box>Colours) but none of those seem to have any effect on the icons in the More column of the Facts tab.
Lorna
bdrgssr

Post by bdrgssr »

Hi Lorna, thank you for your informative reply. I'll see if some of these changes will help. - Bruce