* Media link information stored where?

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
BillH
Megastar
Family Historian: V7

Re: Media link information stored where?

Post by BillH »

Mike,

I don't use the UK templates as I haven't been able to connect my family back to England/UK. See my post in the Research forum on Nicholas Henshaw. I'm pretty sure he came from England, probably around 1720, but I can't prove it.

I will cleanse the templates and send them to you. I think to be consistent with my other templates the Norway ones should only say "Norway Census" for the reference. I think the "<Farm, Parish, County>" was just a reminder to me and is similar to what I have in my other templates that we cleansed out as others might not want these same things in their templates. What do you think?
BillH
Megastar

Post by BillH »

janeri wrote:Thanks, this looks fine! Do you really understand Norwegian?
Jan,

No I don't really understand Norwegian. I am 50% Norwegian so I wish I did. My mother's grand parents came from Norway. I can remember a few words like baptism, birth, marriage, and death, but that is about all. Everything in the template I got from the Digital Archives search results. :D

I am working with Mike on getting updated templates in the KB which should fix the double 1910 problem.
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

The updated Norway templates with short versions for 1865 & 1875 plus the new 1910 census have been added to the downloads at fhugdownloads:contents:template_census_norway_1801-1900|> Ancestral Sources Template ~ Census Norway 1801-1910 as kindly supplied by Bill.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry