* Strange diagram behaviour

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
AnneEast
Superstar
Family Historian: V6.2

Strange diagram behaviour

Post by AnneEast »

Please can someone tell me what I have done to cause the following problem.

I like to make descendant diagrams so I can more easily add and work on the children of a single family. I always choose the text as ‘Birth, Baptism, Marriage, Death, Burial’.

Today when I opened a diagram for a couple with their 11 children there were no names in any of the boxes, just the list of events. If I change the text to ‘Birth, Baptism, Marriage, Death, Burial + Notes’ the names reappear. Obviously I can just use that text and carry on but I was a bit worried that I had done something odd and might do it again!

Anne
Jane
Site Admin
Family Historian: V7

Re: Strange diagram behaviour

Post by Jane »

I suspect you might have accidentally edited your text scheme and removed a line or made it conditional.

Try going to the text tab, selecting your scheme and then edit and use the installations setting option to reset it.
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
AnneEast
Superstar
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: Strange diagram behaviour

Post by AnneEast »

Brilliant, thank you Jane. I don't know how I did that! All sorted now.
Anne