I want to make a list like I can do in FH : Tools - Work with data - Places - " input from which place" - where used, but i want an extra field in that list "sources"
I did modify an existing Query (see attached pictures), but i want also that i can select a place by myself. Is this possible ?
(my source list contains about 8000 items, so it will help me a lot if I can do it with place input)
- Source.png (18.86 KiB) Viewed 369 times
- List.png (29.04 KiB) Viewed 369 times
- Fact.png (59.31 KiB) Viewed 369 times
- Posts: 15460
- Joined: 25 May 2010 11:00
- Family Historian: V6.2
- Location: Torbay, Devon, UK
Please try the attached Fact Query for All Facts by Place.
- All Facts by Place.fhq
- (1.62 KiB) Downloaded 44 times
It's just what I need.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 12 guests