* Relative Pools

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
Pentris
Diamond
Family Historian: V7

Relative Pools

Post by Pentris »

I believe that a few years ago the Duplicate Individuals query/plugin used to give all the 'relative pools' and be able to open up the results to show the contents of the pools. This element of the Duplicate Individuals query/plugin was removed a few versions ago. I have searched the last 5000+ forum messages and knowledge base and nothing appears to now be available for multiple 'relative pools' output. There is still a query for a single relative pool but this is rather laborious to search probably over a hundred 'relative pools' in my project. As I record any remote possible families with the same name in the same area for future linking where proof is found I would like to ask is there any possible way to give a query result set that can again be opened up to show the contents of each pool?
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Relative Pools

Post by tatewise »

I am not sure which Query/Plugin you are referring to.
Perhaps you could identify the relevant tool(s) from the following list.

Find Duplicate Individuals Plugin has never displayed Pools.

View > Standard Queries > Search For Orphans lists every Individual grouped by Pool number.

fhugdownloads:contents:query_list_single_relation_pool|> Query:Individual ~ List Single Relation Pool lists all members of one Pool.

fhugdownloads:contents:search_for_orphans|> Query:Individual ~ Search For Orphans lists records that have no Family as Child and no Family as Spouse information recorded.

BTW: It is not clear what you are trying to achieve.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
Pentris
Diamond

Re: Relative Pools

Post by Pentris »

I have found the answer in a post by Lorna Craig 29th April 2016 which is a very simple easy solution to see 'Pool' numbers next to individuals in the records window without having to run a query every time. This posting never got to me, probably in the many months that Rootsweb was not behaving last year.