* To Do List - Create Custom Tab

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
joanchop
Diamond
Family Historian: V7

To Do List - Create Custom Tab

Post by joanchop »

I apologise as I see something similar was covered a short while ago but after downloading the 'To Do Fact list' and 'To Do Property Box Tab', for some reason do not have a text box underneath the 'New paragraph for each Task' for completion. All the details in the Customize Property Box window, etc is correct, so have I missed something or forgotten to do something?
One Name Study - Istance (http://istance.one-name.net/)
Family Tree Surnames - Lyall, Phelps, Mackey
tatewise
Megastar

Re: To Do List - Create Custom Tab

Post by tatewise »

Sorry about that Joan.
I find it difficult to understand how New paragraph for each Task. is shown, but the text box underneath is not, as they are both part of the same Customize Property Box item.

You could try using the More Tab Tasks > Delete Tab option, and download again.

Could you post a screenshot of the To Do tab via the Attachments tab below the Post a reply box.
If you are unfamiliar with creating screenshots use fhugdownloads:contents:utility_windows_snipping_tool|> Utility ~ Windows Snipping Tool.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
joanchop
Diamond

Re: To Do List - Create Custom Tab

Post by joanchop »

Hi Mike
Apologies for delay in getting back to you. Just opened up FH and lo and behold have a huge text box, etc on the To Do tab!! How weird is that!! Feel such a fraud now as cannot even send a screenshot to prove what was there.
Thanks for getting back to me.
One Name Study - Istance (http://istance.one-name.net/)
Family Tree Surnames - Lyall, Phelps, Mackey