* Thanks

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
gwilym'smum
Superstar
Family Historian: V6.2

Thanks

Post by gwilym'smum »

I know this isn't a question but at this time of the year I would firstly like to thank Mike, Jane, Nick and all the other members who take their precious time to help those of us on the forum who struggle with problems. My new year's resolution is to try and understand expressions and queries. A very happy Christmas and a peaceful new year to everyone and good luck with finding those elusive ancestors.
Regards Ann :P
Researching Mayer, Parr/Parr, Simcock, Beech and all related families
Jane
Site Admin
Family Historian: V7

Re: Thanks

Post by Jane »

Just to add my Thanks to Mike and all the other moderators and users who make this such an active web community. This site has grown so much since it's humble beginnings as somewhere to store a few custom queries.
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
Wilfreda99
Diamond

Post by Wilfreda99 »

I would like to echo the thanks here, I have had so much help and information over the years from everyone.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.
Chris
E Wilcock
Megastar

Post by E Wilcock »

I absolutely second this - I could not have survived the last few weeks' learning curve without Mike, Jane and several others.
Hope you will all enjoy your Christmas knowing that you have done so much to make using FH enjoyable for us, your students.
NickWalker
Megastar

Post by NickWalker »

Merry Christmas everybody. I hope you all have a good break and a very happy 2017.

Best wishes

Nick
Nick Walker
Ancestral Sources Developer

https://fhug.org.uk/kb/kb-article/ancestral-sources/
tatewise
Megastar

Post by tatewise »

Jolly Christmas and a Happy New Year ~ Ho! Ho! Ho! :lol:

Went to a Dick Whittington pantomime with the grandchildren yesterday, 'Oh yes I did', and looking forward to Christmas day with them tomorrow.

Hoping that FH goes from strength to strength in 2017.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry