- Site Admin
- Posts: 7492
- Joined: 01 Nov 2002 15:00
- Family Historian: V6.2
- Location: Somerset, England
If you use Bit Defender and Family Historian is not running. Please contact support at Bit Defender as they have a solution. There is nothing wrong with Family Historian the problem is in the detection routines for Bit Defender.
As far a we are aware you need to do the following
1. Whitelist Family Historian in the "Advanced Threat Detection"
2. Exclude FH.EXE from being real time scanned
3. Allow FH.EXE internet access in the firewall.
See this thread for more information.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest