* Who Do You Think You Are Live 16th-18th April

News and Announcements from the Family Historian World
Jane
Site Admin
Family Historian: V7

Who Do You Think You Are Live 16th-18th April

Post by Jane »

Family Historian will have a stand at this years show on Stand 214, which is near to the big Find My Past stand in the center of the hall.

I am pleased to be attending to help out on the stand so if you are coming along please come and say hello.

On Saturday 18th Apr, at 16.15, Simon Orde, chief designer of Family Historian, will give a talk on “New Features of Family Historian 6″ in SOG2, go if you are interested make sure you book a place on the workshop.

It promises to be a great event and it's at the NEC in Birmingham, for more information see http://www.whodoyouthinkyouarelive.com/
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
slgearin
Family Historian: V6.2

Re: Who Do You Think You Are Live 16th-18th April

Post by slgearin »

Hello - For those who can't be there will there be a podcast to view later?

Thanks

Shawn

Raleigh, NC
Jane
Site Admin

Post by Jane »

I don't think WYTYA record presentations, but if they do I will post a link here.
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
Jane
Site Admin

Post by Jane »

Only a couple of days now, please come and say hello if you are coming to the show.
Jane