|Title||Web Site Improvements|
|Category||Web Site Creation|
|Description|| CLOSED - RESPECD|
NOTE: THIS WL HAS FIVE MAJOR POINTS. ONE
(Maps Places to provide hyperlinks to GoogleMaps) HAS BEEN FULFILLED BY THE MAPS PLUGINS.
THE OTHER 4 HAVE BEEN REPLACED BY WL#S 487, 488, 489 AND 490
Posted on: 06/01/07 at 16:17:04 GMT I'd like to see some improvements in the web site generation:
- Data reports to link back to the relevant events/individuals (e.g. Data - Places to show list of hyperlinks each of
which when clicked shows a sub-list of related events which can be clicked to go to the relevant individual/family)
- Statistics page to have more interesting things like average life sp an, longest lived, average number of children per
family, most frequently occurring place, ancestors with birthdays on today's date etc
- Places to provide hyperlinks to GoogleMaps
- Sources to be hyperlinks with sub-lists to all events that reference them
- Diagrams to be includable directly rather than having to save the diagram and include it as a picture (and to include
them as image maps so that clicking on an individual in a tree goes to the page for that individual)
Not sure if these have been covered elsewhere - I did try looking but couldn't find any - apologies if they are dupes.
|Added||Thursday 08th February 2007 06:53 PM|
|Last Vote||Saturday 04th August 2012 09:38 PM|
|Released in version||0.0 Dup|
Only Signed in FHUG users can vote, please return to the main site and sign in.