Manual - Getting the Most From Family Historian
Where ever you see a reference to "the manual" being discussed it is the full manual for Family Historian. This is the larger PDF manual not the small booklet shipped with the boxed version of Family Historian, although this does contain the first few chapters of the the manual.
It is written in a tutorial style, which does not suit everyone, but use of the index and more often the search option with Acrobat Reader, will normally turn up a specific item.
- Version 2 - Getting Started With Family Historian
- Version 3 - Getting the Most From Family Historian
- Version 4 - Getting the Most From Family Historian 4
- Version 5 - Getting the Most From Family Historian 5
- Version 6 - Getting the Most From Family Historian 6
Apart from Version 6, the manual was supplied free in PDF format, but otherwise can be purchased in hard copy separately.
See the Family Historian Documentation for free downloads in various formats.
Printing The Manual
The manual is provided in PDF format for easy printing, and although large, can be printed at home, especially if you have a printer which has a duplex function i.e. can do double side printing.
Another option is to order a printed copy from My History, which is typically priced at under £20.