* Out of date item in the FHUG marquee

Please only post suggestions and requests for help on using this web site here.

For help with FAMILY HISTORIAN itself please post in the Using Family Historian - General Usage Forum above.
GladToBeGrey
Famous
Family Historian: V7

Out of date item in the FHUG marquee

Post by GladToBeGrey »

Having at long last got into a position to update FH to v6 on our (now replaced) aged desktop, and having installed AS 5.1.3 alongside it, I logged onto the FHUG website for the first time in a very long time, and the out-of-date item for Ancestral Sources in the scrolling marquee/banner immediately caught my eye:

:? "Ancestral Sources 4
Ancestral Sources by Nick Walker allows the rapid entry of the most commonly used genealogical source information in to Family Historian. V4 released April 2014."
tatewise
Megastar

Re: Out of date item in the FHUG marquee

Post by tatewise »

Yes, it would probably be better not to mention AS version number there, as updating it is easily overlooked.

The first two hyperlinks open the ancestralsources:index|> Ancestral Sources page that is always current, and an alternative could be the fhugdownloads:contents:ancestral_sources|> Utility ~ Ancestral Sources v5.1.3 download page that also is kept up-to-date.
Mike Tate ~ researching the Tate and Scott family history ~ tatewise ancestry
Jane
Site Admin

Re: Out of date item in the FHUG marquee

Post by Jane »

I have fixed this now.
Jane
My Family History : My Photography "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."