* US Census Title

Questions regarding use of any Version of Family Historian. Please ensure you have set your Version of Family Historian in your Profile. If your question fits in one of these subject-specific sub-forums, please ask it there.
Jeffntez04
Family Historian: V6.2

US Census Title

Post by Jeffntez04 »

Please excuse my newbie ignorance, but I see great examples of UK Census titles and Ref IDs (specifically using AS template settings). But could anyone suggest a good US Census title format along with the Ref ID?
Also, would the household visited number go in the Ref ID or the other info? Originally I modified the US template and added the household as a column, but that doesn't seem right. I just want to do this right the first time as I am on a huge learning curve at the moment trying to learn FH and basic genealogy without going down a wrong path and wasting time.
It took me a week of figuring out the best way to handle places. Still not positive but plan to include a house/street name in place vs address for simple fact of georefencing each fact seperatly as most are in the same small town. I understand it's not gedcom standard yet but I'm confident it will be some day.
Thanks